(Terms and Conditions)
At no time will personal information be shared with companies for marketing or profit. All such information is stored securely, and this site is run on a secure server as indicated by the padlock at the beginning of the web address bar (click on it for further details), and the “https” prefix.
The advice in this document is provided for informational purposes only, and must not be construed as legal or professional advice, and I do not warrant that the advice is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
“I/me/we/us” refers to Skin Revolution.
If you make a purchase online:
- I retain details of your purchase (contact details and order)
- Paypal passes on to us, your contact details so that we may verify your purchase.
- I do not receive any of your credit/debit card details.
If you submit a consultation online:
- I retain details of your consultation, which I refer to for some product purchases, and treatments.
- I collect some sensitive personal details (as defined by the GDPR), such as details about your health, which is necessary for some treatments and purchases.
- With your permission, I may take photographs of clients to use as a record of skin condition.
- Photographs may be taken by me, or our designated representative
- Photographs organised by me will only appear on this website, and my social media sites such as Facebook group, with your consent.
- Only with your consent will I show your photograph to another client to show them the results that can be achieved.
- If you feel there is a photograph on our site or Facebook page that is inappropriate, please contact me.
I use email to communicate. This necessitates the storage and communication of personal email addresses and personal information, which may occasionally be be shared with individuals, organisation, and companies associated with the me, but never for marketing purposes, or for profit. I use Gmail which is run by Google. You can read about Google’s data protection laws and compliance here.
When you subscribe to our newsletter:
- In cooperation with Mailchimp, I collect your email address and name, in order to be able to send you our newsletter
- We use a double opt-in as your consent to allow us to do so.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by either (a) clicking the Unsubscribe link in our confirmation email (b) contacting us requesting your removal.
Website and Cookies
When you visit our website:
- The Web servers at Knowledge Computing will record your IP address, which is used for statistical purposes. Like a car’s number plate, an IP address does not easily identify the owner.
- The Website also uses “Cookies” to anonymously track people throughout the site.
We are obliged by HM Customs and Revenues to keep some information, such as ticket purchases, for at least 6 years, as detailed in their policy document “Keeping records for your Tax Return“. Other information is kept as long as you are a client.
The General Data Protect Register (GDPR) Compliance
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.